Achieve the most brilliant full color results for high-volume projects when you choose offset printing. You’ll see considerably consistent, sharp images and text, from the first piece off the press to the last. Our skilled press operators put their 30+ years experience to work on our high-performance Heidelberg® Speedmaster printing presses. We use ColorPath Sync is a suite of state-of-the-art cloud-based color management tools which align output devices to designated color targets. ColorPath Sync incorporates optimized color correction and a simple, step-by-step interface to achieve industry-leading results in creating and maintaining color output device alignments. This color management solution creates G7 Curves and ISO Curves for the pressroom using iterative and unique color adjustments to achieve the highest color standards.
Advantages of Sheet-fed printing
- Flexibility : today, sheet-fed printing offers a higher degree of flexibility than it ever did before.
- Speed : printing can execute up to 15,000 impressions per hour
- Specialty Finishes : Our sheet-fed presses have the ability to create just about any finish you can imagine. Some are:
- Varnish –Gloss, Dull and Matte
- Aqueous –and Overall Gloss, Matte, Dull and Soft-Touch
- UV –Spot and Overall Gloss, Matte, Dull, Textured and Glitter
We’re fast! How come our prices are the most-competitive in town? We keep our overhead low and pass the savings on to you. Let us quote on your project today and prove it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-280-9765. Or simply complete the quote request form on our website.
Do we work with customers outside of the Des Moines area? Most certainly – our prices and quality can’t be beat. We’ll even ship your job to your required destination. We have clients all over the United States.